Friday, January 18, 2008

Catching Up

Well, before I even got home from California, I got sick. Hence the reason there hasn't been a new blog for quite some time. I've had it for 2 1/2 weeks and John just got sick. I'm finally feeling better! Well, now for some pictures from Christmas.
Here's the making of the gingerbread house. I found trolls upstairs. They were the perfect size for our house. Also, we have an ice-skating rink and an igloo with a pet pig.
We had lots of sweets! These were the sugar cookies we made.
We made a stocking cookie for everyone who was home.
Landon's 1st Christmas! He really liked his books, clothes, and toy train! He's loved that Thomas the Train. Thanks Diane!

2 comments:

Scot said...

Boy, being sick is the best time to blog! jk. By the way, Riley pulled off the blue haired troll and tried to eat it. Looking forward to other updates.

Jenna said...

The cookies look delicious! I love sugar cookies!