Sunday, June 8, 2008

We have an official due date. We had our ultrasound on Monday and they told us December 1st! Right in between the holidays. I'm actually excited because John gets 2 weeks off for Christmas so he'll be able to help a little more. Anyways, here are some pics from the last couple weeks, all of course of Landon! Duh!
Here he is in his front facing car seat. He's been in it for a while but he just loves being in there with his hat on. Lately though, he has learned how to take his hat off and then gets all ticked off that the sun is getting in his eyes! I then attempt to put his hat back on and he takes it off again thinking, this is great fun, and once again, the sun is back in his eyes. Smart kid.
Okay, so I think I make a pretty good homeade mac & cheese and I gotta say, I made one of my best batches yet the other day. It's all in the correct amount of Velveeta Cheese (not too much but not too little) and the cooking time. It's got to be perfect! Well, we let Landon just go to town. He had it on his arms, of course his face, in his hair, and even up his nose a little. He ate so much and so fast! He ate like he was starving. John was even worried that he was eating too much. He ate as much as me. We've got another little John on our hands. I can't to see how much he'll eat when he's a teenager!! We'll have to make like Beans and Rice and other big and simple meals like that just to make enough food!
Landon loves going outside. After dinner most days, we water the flowers. He loves to go out in the yard and play around. One of those days, I went in real quick to the kitchen. I come back out and he's holding, in both hands mind you, Daisy's poop! At first I thought he had eaten some!!! I was freaking out and Landon wasn't too happy that we had to go inside and thoughouly wash his hands. Ahhh, good times.

You think it's time for a haircut?

5 comments:

Beka said...

Landon sure is growing up. When do we get to try that mac and cheese? Yummmmmmmmmm...

Shane and Michelle said...

oh cool, you wont miss Christmas...that 's a good date. Landon is a cutie!He looks just like you Tiffany!

Kerstin Miller said...

Congratulations Tiffany! Another one on the way... you're leaving us in the dust!

Alyssa said...

Can I just tell you that hes a stud! He is too cute! So are you guys coming to boston with us or what?

Laura said...

Hey Tiffany! It's Laura (Rawlings), and I just wanted to say hi. Congrats on baby #2. Send me an email to laurampettit@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog! Hope all is well.