Saturday, September 8, 2012

1st Day of Kindergarten

Landon was VERY excited to start school. He has been asking me most days when he'd be going to school. He was also looking forward to riding the bus. Back in the Springtime, he asked when he was going to go to school. I had told him it's got to get hotter and then when it starts cooling down, it'd be time for school. Well, a couple weeks before school started, I caught him pulling large leaves off a plant. I was upset because there weren't that many leaves on the plant in the first place and it wasn't my plant! I asked him why he would do such a thing to the plant! He told me he was trying to make it colder (because leaves fall off plants during the fall) so that he could go to school. How could you be mad at that? Anyways, finally the first day of school came! He wanted me to take tons of pictures of him doing all the random things from the morning such as eating breakfast, getting in the car, and playing on the playground. He does take the bus now but for the first morning, I drove him. The one and only time that'll happen hopefully!







His teacher Mr. Keelin
His class all lined up ready to go.
Waving goodbye. Wasn't nervous at all. He was sooooo ready!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

I can't believe you have a kidnergardner!