Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Time

Get ready for the coolest looking little cakes. Can you just imagine how good they're going to look? I went to Hobby Lobby today with a friend and I thought these were just too cool. I bought little icing things too. In case you can't make out what they are, the red one is Santa Claus and the green ones are weaths. They're like these plastic muffin containers. Well, that's what they remind me of. You can just pop the little cake out .... hopefully. I'm so excited to start all those fun Christmas traditions. My favorite tradition is that we always have waffles on Christmas Eve and then go look at the lights. I don't think we've ever missed a year! I'd love to hear what your favorite traditions are. I think it would be nice if John and I had our own traditions too so maybe if we like yours, we'll use it as ours! :)

5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Tiffany, your little guy is getting so big! I love his facial expressions. Hope you are enjoying New Mexico :)

Courtney said...

you are so weird.... :) I'm excited to eat those cakes!

Jenna said...

Cute molds! They'll be fun to decorate.

Alyssa said...

I love that you got molds!! Very festive and exciting...now the real test is whether or not you use them!!
p.s. the outfits are from Walmart, and I love them!!

AmbertheGreat said...

Hey Tiffany - let me know how well the molds work, I saw some at the store and I want to get some but I didn't know how well they would work