Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter

Okay, so I'm a week behind but I thought I'd still post the Easter pictures we took. These were actually not taken on Easter but the day before. A friend of mine invited us to go to an Easter egg hunt/brunch so we decided to go. It was really fun. We didn't know anyone else there except my friend but there were a lot of really nice people that we ended up talking to. Landon, of course, is way too young to go out and hunt for eggs so we picked one up off the ground and look how happy he was!!! And John was happy too because he got to eat the candy inside. Landon was really good during all of it and mostly just hung out in his stroller. He did get a little crabby towards the end so I decided to see if he liked the swing. He'd never been on a swing so this was exciting stuff! Mostly for us than for him. You could totally tell he was our first kid. We took like 40 pictures of him on the swing!!! It was a great day for him and hopefully next year, he'll have even more fun.



1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hes so cute, hes getting so big I can't believe it!! I really want to let the boys go on a swing, but unfortunatly there is still snow on the ground and it is FREEZING!! Soon though, very soon!! plus, Im not sure I can do it by myself the first time, I always like to have Kindt there for their firsts, so one can take pics, and also so that I can see how to do it and that we all will survive, before I embark on the adventure myself!!