Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catch Up

So I thought I should catch up finally and post some pictures. So when I went to Utah (because John was there for 2 weeks on business) I hung out with my sister Courtney a lot. Landon was really good for her. Well, I thought he was good. They had soooooo much fun together!!

Landon went swimming for the first time EVER! Our friends Sam and Rochelle told us about this school pool which has a kids area, which was pretty awesome, three bigger pools with a low and high dive, and a water slide! The place was way awesome. We had a blast! Landon loves baths so I was excited to see how he'd like the pool. Although it was cold, he loved it. He loved sticking his hands in the water and we'd move him back and forth.

So Landon's hair has always been longer cause it always seems to need to be getting cut so I had some fun with it in the bath tub. I think he liked the new hairstyle!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm lovin the new look, rocker landon!