Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time Alone

Well, John has taken off for his annual Tahoe trip with his family and he has also taken Landon with him!!! So now I sit with only my dog to keep me company. It was funny, as I was driving home from the airport, it was so quiet and I looked back to see what Landon was doing only to find that he wasn't there! For a fleeting second, I freaked out thinking I had left him somewhere (which I have never done) accidentally. It's always weird not to have him around when I'm at home. It's like he's my little puppy dog that's constantly following me around or I'm following him around as he nicely destroys the house. So it's a week (Sunday) until my family returns home. I'm thinking I should really do something fun while they're gone. I thought about a girls night with total girly stuff but all my friends have husbands and most have kids that they have to return to. I'll just have to have a ball by myself. Hmmm, cookie dough sounds good for dinner tonight!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

You should rent a bunch of chick flics that John wouldn't watch with you!! Thats what I would do!