Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary

John and I have now been married for 5 years!! That's pretty big, right? It feels so weird to be already married that long. Here is a quick run-down as to the biggest things that have happened to us in the last 5 years!
  • Got married to the greatest guy around
  • I graduated from college in Food science
  • Worked for a year and a half (put my honey through school!)
  • Bought a dog
  • John graduated in Electrical Engineering
  • Moved from Provo to Albuquerque
  • John got his first "real" job
  • Bought a house
  • Had a baby
  • I started working for my mom
  • Had a second baby
I'd say we have had some pretty big things happen in the last 5 years. Here's to the next 5!

The night he proposed!

Engaged

Just Married

Our babies!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Awww. I'm such a terrible sister, I didn't even remember! But I like this post a lot. You guys are cute!