Friday, February 18, 2011

Carly's 3 Month

Carly has been doing great. She's sleeping through the night and has been since about 8-9 weeks. She goes to bed around 10:30 and wakes up around 8 to 8:30. The boys love to help out if I ask. Landon still tries to console her when she's upset. Cody will try and stick her pacifier in her mouth when she's sleeping (and she doesn't even take a pacifier too much). Carly really does seem to be getting so big so quickly!! It's like the first couple of months just flew by! She's smiles a lot and loves sucking on her hands. She sucks the 2nd and 3rd fingers on her left hand and sucks her thumb on her right hand. She'll "talk" and her favorite thing is to look at your face. She's so fun to make laugh and sometimes I find myself doing silly things just to get her to laugh. Is there anything better than a laughing baby? She likes to be undressed and she has been known to be a little demanding. For example, one time I wasn't paying attention to her. I was watching TV. When I looked down at her, she had been frowning but right when she noticed me paying attention to her, she gave me this big smile as if to say, "Hey, thanks for looking at me!"
She is such a sweety and such a blessing in our lives!
Here she is hanging out while I'm cooking.
Stretching in the morning
Look at this smile!
Can you believe this face!! So gorgeous!
Can you tell I'm a proud Mommy? :)

No comments: