Monday, December 19, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree

We put our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving because Landon was sooo excited about it. So we put it up and decorated it. The boys were actually getting into the ornaments and the hooks while John and I were doing other stuff so we had to stop what we were doing and help them out. They were doing a pretty good job on their own. A couple days later, I'd picked up some candy canes so we put those on one night. The day after we put up our tree, we went over to my parents house and Landon insisted that they put up their tree too. So we got to help decorate yet another tree.
Reaching up high!
Trying really hard to get a hook on.
And the candy canes.
I know, super interesting post. I'm almost bored reading it myself!!

No comments: