Monday, January 17, 2011

2 Months

Time really does fly! It really seemed like a couple weeks ago I was waking up at all times of the night to feed a newborn! I realized Carly wasn't so small anymore when I went over to a friends' house who had just had a baby the week before. They're only 7 weeks exactly apart in age. And Carly looked so big! It's not like Carly was this huge newborn either. She was 7lb 6oz and this other baby was 7lb 9oz when they were born.
Carly started sleeping very well between 5 and 6 weeks. She'd sleep for 6-8 hours and sometime after 6 weeks, I had one very lucky night where she slept 9 hours. It has not happened sense. She started smiling around 5-6 weeks too. She started laughing between 6 and 7 weeks.
So far she's been a really good baby and I've been enjoying having a little girl. The boys still mostly ignore her but I'm so glad I had them close together. They play so well together which has made having another baby so much easier. Landon has been really sweet trying to get her to stop crying by swinging her in her swing.
Her stats at her doctor's appointment were:
Height - 95%
Head - 90%
Weight - 75%
Here is a video of her laughing. She started laughing a couple weeks ago. Is there anything better than hearing a baby laugh?

No comments: