Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 Months

So I'm just now getting to writing about Carly's 4th month. Better late than never! At the doctors, she was in the 95% for her height and 50% for her weight. She's tall and skinny. I've actually had someone come up to me and say, "How old is she, like 8 months?" I think not! She's still my little baby albeit a slightly taller one with crazy stability! The doctor was impressed how easily she got up when he was lifting her up with just her hands. She loves to be sitting up in your arms and I usually carry her around on my hip. She started to arch her back when she knows you're going to pick her up. She loves to talk and make strange noises. Landon can make her laugh like none other! He'll do something funny to get her started and then he will demand that she laugh every time he does it again. She can't get enough of her hands! She loves to suck on them and chew on them. She will also chew on anyone else's fingers if you allow her to. The day before she turned 4 months, she rolled over for us (front to back) on camera! It was all very exciting although Carly was quite shocked at what had just happened. She ate rice cereal on her 4 month birthday although her first "real food" was fed to her by her Grandmommy. Some whipped cream off of a shake.
Now here are some pictures of her fourth month.
I LOVE sleeping pictures still!
Her 1st official taste of something other than milk!
Sometimes I have to tell Landon to stop bothering his sister! Seriously, I'll find him dragging her by the feet, laying on top of her, trying to pick her up! I think he's going to hurt her and then she starts laughing so I guess she's okay. (Man, Landon looks so old in the pic where he's holding her!)
Here he is trying to explain a game from my phone to her. She's watching it very intently which I think Landon liked it.
Her 4 month was on St. Patrick's day so here she is dressed in her green.

No comments: