After that first dress I made for Carly for the 4th of July, I was a little intimidated to try it again. I'd bought more fabric and patterns before I'd known what I was getting into. I decided to try something that was hopefully a little more easy. So I tried this jumper (New Look 6576). It was super easy and could be finished in no time at all. Of course, it took me forever to finally finish it off. I had to just put the button holes in it and the buttons on. That took me about a month with the help of a friend. And now it's getting cold here and it's a little short on Carly so I'll have to do another dress in the medium size. Things I like about this dress: took so little time, the buttons I found for it are flowers, the fabric is freakin' adorable, I found pink "bloomers" to go under the dress. Okay, so that last one is not really about the dress but I couldn't believe they matched so well!