Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Blessing

Today was Cody's blessing. John did a great job! We had my parents come, my in-laws were of course there and a couple other friends came too. Cody was really good for it. He was actually still eating when one of the bishopric announced that we were doing the baby blessing right then! I hurriedly finished him up and he was a perfect angel for it! He listened to every word. Here are some of the pictures we took after church.
Here's the before!
And the after.

7 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Michelle said...

Oops, Yes he is a good boy! What a treat to see him smile! He and Landon look a bit different but you can sure see a resemblence! I love looking through all your new updates. You are such a strength to your family Tiffany! And you look so pretty~like you never even were pregnant! How do you do it?

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! You look amazing! I love the smiley pics--so adorable!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, I can't believe he was eating when they announced the blessing! That's hilarious, and the blessing pics are beautiful! You look amazing!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! John did give a beautiful blessing to Cody. I've never heard him speaking so seriously before.
Daniel didn't want to sit still and listen, since he hasn't been blessed yet and he is jealous.
Cody is so cute and I think he resembles Landon a lot.
You have a beautiful family and we're glad you love TV as much as we do! ha ha

Courtney said...

Tiffany that dress is so dang cute!

Alyssa said...

Yay for all the new updates :) Cody's smiling pics are adorable. And I love the fam pics for the blessing - too funny that he was eating when it was announced. I can't believe hes already two months old - crazy...