Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

We had a great Christmas! We spent it here. It was nice not having to go anywhere and just stay at home. Landon got toys which he LOVES! He pulls them out every day and makes messes all over the house! It was a busy season and part of me is glad to start this new year and get back to "real life" again. I love the Christmas season and everything that goes with it. Everyone's a little happier and friendlier. I already can't wait till next year! It was a busy Christmas season, having Cody and being in charge of the Christmas program for church kept me very busy. I was called to be the Music Chair "person" in like October. A little stressful considering Cody's due date was Dec. 1st and then we ended up having him Nov. 15th! The program was a success! I had people actually show up to the practices! I did bribe with cookies. I made a different kind of cookie every week. Do you know how many different cookies there are? I was so nervous during the program. I thought that I'd forget where I was in the piece while I was conducting it. It was a relief to have it done and also that it sounded good!! At least that's what people said! Anyways, here are our photos from the last couple of weeks.
Landon kissing Cody cause we made him! :)
Christmas Morning. Landon wondering why Cody's on him.
Me and my mom holding Cody.

Landon playing with his new blocks and wanting to play with his finger puppets.

Cody doing what he does best during the day.

Waiting to open Christmas presents. He walked into the room, got right up on the couch and waited for us.

Cody's actually awake!!! I know it's blurry, but we got a picture of him smiling.

And Landon being Landon. He thinks he's the funniest kid in the world! What, you didn't know that??

I hope everyone had a great New Year!

5 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Tiffany, congratulations on the birth of your baby! It looks like everything went well and that everyone is happy and healthy! I bet you are glad it's all done. I hope you are getting the rest that you need and are enjoying your new little baby. They grow up so fast! Thank you for the meaningful comment you left. There are TOO many things I can do beter at. It get's a little overwhelming at times. Wishing your family a very happy new year!

Alyssa said...

So cute! It looks like Landon does really well with Cody! Im glad Christmas was so fun!!

Dan said...

Wow, look at you go Tiffany. Two kids, conducting Christmas programs and everything, I can't believe it. Sounds like you guys are an old couple now, but i guess that comes with having kids, and Jessica and will hopefully get there one day. Happy New Year!

JD said...

kids look great. happy new year to you!

Parrish Family said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! It seems hard to believe that you have two little boys now! Congrats. Hope you are feeling well.